How easy is it to create a private label with ONIC? We hear this question from our customers quite often. Because of this, we have made a short video tutorial for it!
This is how it works: Simply check the box “Private Label” in the order summary and add further information such as the name of your label – if available. There are no additional costs for the creation of a private label. Only the minimum order quantity increases to 15 frames per collection. If you do not have a logo yet – no problem! We will contact you and agree with you which lettering or logo should appear on your frames.
Here again the individual steps summarized:
- Log in to our store (if you don’t have an account yet you can request one here)
- Select your desired frames and add the products to the shopping cart.
- Please note the minimum order quantity of 15 pieces per collection.
- Proceed to checkout. Below you have the option to select “Private Label”.
- Enter your label name if necessary and inform us if you already have a logo.
- By clicking on “Buy now” the order is placed. Congratulations!
- We will contact you afterwards and coordinate the logo creation with you.
- The manufacturer subsequently produces the frames and lasers your logo on the inside of the right temple
- Only a few weeks later you will receive your personally designed collection. Have fun!
If you are an independent optician and would like to have access to our platform, you can apply for access here.